Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Bride & Groom: Bridal Boutique

Toward the end of last year I had an opportunity to work with a new bridal boutique called The Bride & Groom: Bridal Boutique & House of Tux out of Columbus, Mississippi. They were interested in having me design a logo for their new shop which will be opening February of 2012.

I warned them I'm no graphic designer, but they loved my sketches, and had total faith I would design something they would be proud to use for their shop.



Luckily they were pleased with the results and if you happen to be in Columbus, Mississippi looking for just the right bridal gown and attire for your entire bridal party, I hope you stop on by to check them out.

Wishing them the best of luck with their Grand Opening in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment